Delivered in the Netherlands on 30-06-1980. Brought to Belgium in 1998 by official Porsche importer D’ieteren. Came back to the Netherlands on 17-04-2021. Old (FX) license plate back.
- Had maintenance and valid MOT until 20-05-2024.
- Mileage is 207,144
3.2L Engine upgrade was provided in 1995 by Harrie van der Veer, then renowned Porsche specialist in Eindhoven. Many invoices present. Car was originally a 3.0L. Original 915 gearbox is still mounted.
In the original color Venetian Blue. Color coding plate is still present. In combination with the blue carpet and blue leather a very special combination.
- Original wide set Fuchs with Michelin tires.
- Gemini alarm system with two transmitters, complete with certificate.
- Two original keys and glove compartment key present
- Electric windows, sunroof and mirror.
Summarized, a very well maintained car with very complete documentation. Engine is dry, no leaks.
The car can be viewed by appointment in Wateringen, the Netherlands. Worldwide transport is possible in consultation.
Our terms & conditions apply to this offer. Find them here.